16 Jul Instrument Technician
The responsibilities of the post include, amongst others:
• Coordinates and Control Process & Software Engineering Works by Prioritising and
Organising the Inspection, Maintenance, Repair or Installation Activities and
• Providing Guidance and Training in relation to Technical Applications.
• Scheduling Activities based on Priorities, commending Reviews to Procedures.
• Undertaking and guiding High Level Trouble Shooting, Root Cause Analysis,
Problem Solving Sequence and making available Alternative Options to Resolve
• Monitoring, Investigating and Resolving Performance, Quality and Safety Issues in
order to Ensure Optimum Efficiency is Maintained, and Output, Cost Timelines and
Quality Objectives are Achieved.
Grade 12 (Matric)
• Instrument Mechanician (Trade Tested Artisan)/ National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Process and Control instrumentation).
• 18-24 Months Application Training.
• 3 Years Programming/ Control and Instrumentation Experience at a Supervisory
• Must be able to Pay Attention to Details and be Approachable, Positive Attitude
and Self Motivated.
• Be Able to Work efficiently, be Honest, Reliable, Assertive and Good Team Player.
• Must Be Computer Literate.
Please note if you have not been contacted in two weeks time then consider your application as unsuccessful.