Consultant - Cape Town
- Marketing of company & services to prospective clients
- Client Visits and Customer Relationship management (CRM) in accordance with Work Instructions and Customer Service Policy.
- Servicing existing clients
- Submission and follow-ups of proposals
- Receiving Job Specifications and TES orders
- Selection process and Job Matching
- Interviewing candidates
- Advising candidates
- Screening & reference checking
- C.V. preperation and presentation to clients
- Arranging interviews
- Final selection
- Credit Control
- General administration duties, invoice and Payslip delivery
- INTELLIGENCE Database Maintenance including data capture.
- Marketing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Interview and Selection Skills
- Typing Skills
- Self Motivated
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- MS Office
- HR Digree/Diploma highly advantageous
- APSO IPSC
- 2 - 3 Years Recruitment Experience
- Driver's License and must have have own car
Interested candidates are invited to forward their CV's and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line- Consultant
Please note if your subject line will say anything else besides the requested, your application won't be processed.
All CV's must be in word format